Thursday, January 21, 2010

Honesty and Intention

Today I am not writing about any insight. Today I am writing because I want anyone who visits this site to understand my true intention for beginning this blog. It has been such a gift for me. I had a mentor years ago tell me that we teach what we need to learn. Communication has been a mysterious land to me and I have often hit dead ends, steep cliffs, and wrong turns over my life as I have worked to improve my own communication skills. So, as I have sit down on a regular basis to write, what I have discovered about myself and my relationship with all of you who read this is the importance for me to gather your trust.

I have listed in my biography and at the end of a couple of my entries a website link to my business. This was done with an intention of allowing you access to know what I do for a living. I cannot get to know you individually unless you respond to my posts or write to me directly. But I can give you a glimpse into my world so you have an opportunity to know who I am, how I think, and why I do what I do.

My WWAV Blog: I did initially begin WWAV a number of years ago because I believe in the power of a woman's voice when it is clean, well-defined, centered, and comes from her experience and her heart. There is a saying that the longest journey we make is from our head to our heart. Emotions do not sit in the heart...they come from our beliefs and the seat of our beliefs begin with our personal experience and then become thoughts in our head.

But our heart, that is the seat of our soul. It's voice longs to be heard. When the head is in order, then the heart will be allowed to communicate in a way that will not only make your voice strong and powerful, but will also allow you to hear and live in your world in peace...even in the midst of chaos and crisis. So please know what I share with you about communication on this site is meant to invite you into your own greatness. If you want to know more about me, Google me or visit my website. In the meantime, to know my heart, visit here as often as you like!

1 comment:

cathib said...

Thank you thank you for sharing these wonderful pieces of yourself, your life with me. You have so much to say and you certainly have a gift. Big hugs!